Contacts and Birthday Reminder app powered by React Native(Expo), Firebase, and Redux
- Clone the repository locally.
- In terminal, cd to the repository folder and run
- Make sure you have Expo installed on your mobile device.
- In the /config/ directory, rename
index.jsand enter in your Firebase app credentials.
npm run startto run the app using Expo.
- Open Expo on your phone and use the QR code scanner to open the app.
- Create an account w/ a secure password using the Register button on the home screen.
- Login using your email and password.
- Create a contact using the Add button on the top-right of the Contacts tab.
- On the Profile page, enter your own profile data which can be shared to others using the Share button.
- On the Home Screen, use the Sync Contacts button to sync your contacts online.
- On the Profile page you can also import contacts using the exported JSON from the aforementioned Share button.
- The Birthdays tab will show contacts which have a birthday within the next 30 days.
Bugs & Enhancements
- Please create an issue for any bugs or enhancement requests you have and include as much detail as possible to reproduce the problem(if it's a bug).