React Native Hybrid App
- A sample implementation of React Native - Native Hybrid application using ReactNative + Redux + RxJs
- This application opens React Native screen from Native platform, fetch a list of Chuck Norris Fact on React Native, and return selected value to Native platform.
- master branch is a very basic implementation of the hybrid application on Android.
- If you would like to see a real world code, switch a branch to 'react_service_architecture'. This branch showcases a practical hybrid application using Dagger2 for DI and RxJava2 for creating Observer Pattern.
- master branch is a very basic implementation of the hybrid application on iOS.
- You might want to use RxSwift or other Reactive programming library to implement Observer Pattern.
Setup and run
- install dependencies by either
- Start React Native Server by
- Open Android Studio from
android/build.gradle, and start the application from "Run" button
pod installbeforehand and install libraries required for React Native
- Build and start the app