TomoPy is an open-source Python package for tomographic data processing and image reconstruction.
- Image reconstruction algorithms for tomography.
- Various filters, ring removal algorithms, phase retrieval algorithms.
- Forward projection operator for absorption and wave propagation.
Have Conda installed first, then open a terminal or a command prompt window and run:
conda install -c conda-forge tomopy
You can try notebooks now using mybinder.org
- GridRec: https://mybinder.org/v2/gh/tomopy/tomopy/master?filepath=doc%2Fdemo%2Fgridrec.ipynb
- Vector Heterostructure: https://mybinder.org/v2/gh/tomopy/tomopy/master?filepath=doc%2Fdemo%2Fvector_heterostructure.ipynb
- Issue Tracker: https://github.com/tomopy/tomopy/issues
- Documentation: https://github.com/tomopy/tomopy/tree/master/doc
- Source Code: https://github.com/tomopy/tomopy/tree/master/tomopy
- Tests: https://github.com/tomopy/tomopy/tree/master/test
The project is licensed under the BSD-3 license.