TomoPy is an open-source Python package for tomographic data processing and image reconstruction.
- Image reconstruction algorithms for tomography.
- Various filters, ring removal algorithms, phase retrieval algorithms.
- Forward projection operator for absorption and wave propagation.
Have Conda installed first, then open a terminal or a command prompt window and run:
conda install -c conda-forge tomopy
TomoPy will drop support for Python 2 before 1 January 2020. For more information, visit https://python3statement.org/.
- Bugs Tracker: https://github.com/tomopy/tomopy/projects/1
- Issue Tracker: https://github.com/tomopy/tomopy/issues
- Documentation: https://github.com/tomopy/tomopy/tree/master/doc
- Source Code: https://github.com/tomopy/tomopy/tree/master/tomopy
- Tests: https://github.com/tomopy/tomopy/tree/master/test
The project is licensed under the BSD-3 license.