Circus is a program that runs and watches processes and sockets.
Circus can be used as a library or through the command line.
For more information about the motivation for this project, see this blog post.
- The full documentation is located at : http://circus.io
- Have a look at our how to contribute page if you are interested: http://circus.readthedocs.org/en/latest/contributing/
- There's a mailing list for any feedback or question: http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/circus-dev/
- The repository and issue tracker are at GitHub : https://github.com/mozilla-services/circus
- Join us on the IRC : Freenode, channel #mozilla-circus