DrizzleDrive integrates Dropbox and Google Drive. Many people edit their documents with Google Drive. However, most people don't store their files there. Instead, they use Dropbox. Dropbox, however, doesn't let users edit their files in the cloud. If users are away from their own computers, then they have to download and upload their files to edit them. DrizzleDrive takes away those steps, and allows users to edit their Dropbox documents in the cloud, through Google Drive.
- Flask because it's simple and fun
- Flask-Dropbox for Dropbox integration
- Google APIs Client Library for Google Drive integration and OAuth
- httplib2 for HTTP requests
- Metro UI CSS for the theme