List Network Sites
A theme for listing sites available on a network installation of WordPress. It looks like this:
Personally, I use this theme on my main network site, so I can simply visit any of my other network sites by heading to the URL where I set up WordPress, without having to remember the URL of individual network sites.
- Display a list of your network sites on the home page of your network.
- Rapidly search and filter the sites without refreshing the page.
- Your filtering criteria is always remembered.
- Customize how the sites are displayed using the WordPress Customizer.
- Hook into the theme to make changes without editing the theme.
- Share links to a particular search, page or filtering method.
- Download the latest release from GitHub.
- Upload the folder to your 'wp-content/themes/' directory and rename it to 'list-network-sites'.
- Enable the theme in Network Settings, either for your main site or network wide.
- Activate the theme on your main site and configure it in the Customizer.
Follow the first two steps of the Installation process, making sure to rename the folder to what it was named previously.
When updating the theme from version 1.0 to 2.0, make sure to go to Settings → Permalinks → Save Changes to force WordPress to update the permalink structure and see this theme's permalink structure.
By default, List Network Sites supports English and Polish translations.
If you want to add your own translations, check out the Translating Using Poedit section of How To Translate A WordPress Theme. The POT file you need is
If you want to contribute to the project, feel free to make a pull request or create an issue with your translated file.
If you have any issues with the way List Network Sites works, you want to suggest a feature or you believe you have found a bug, please submit an issue using GitHub's issue system. However, please remember that the developers work in this project in their spare time.
If you'd like to contribute some code to List Network Sites, please open an issue first to discuss whether your patch will be accepted. If it has been agreed that your patch will be accepted, please fork the repository and submit a pull request when ready.
List Network Sites is licensed under the MIT license. Basically, you can do whatever you want with it as long as you give attribution wherever you use it. There is no guarantee that this software will work.
You can find the full license in the root directory of this project, under LICENSE.md.
Even though List Network Sites is free, it takes time to build, so I'm more than happy to accept donations at the above link. Thanks!