Gives Sublime Text 3 rich editing features for languages with Language Server Protocol support.
See langserver.org for available implementations.
Completions with snippet support.
Navigate code with
Go to Symbol Definition and
Find Symbol References
Inline documentation from Hover and Signature Help popups
As-you-type diagnostics with support for code fixes (
F4 to select,
super+. to trigger actions)
Normal installation: Install the LSP package through Package Control in Sublime Text.
To run latest master:
- Clone this repository into your Packages directory
Package Control: Satisfy Dependenciesin Sublime
- Install a language server for a language of your choice
- Verify a matching configuration exists under
Preferences: LSP Settings
- Open a document supported by this language server.
- LSP should report the language server starting in the status bar.
log_debug setting, restart Sublime and open the console.
See the Troubleshooting guide for tips and known limitations.
Have you added multiple folders to your Sublime workspace? LSP may not handle your second folder as expected, see this issue for more details.