GoCD rocketchat notification plugin
This is a notification plugin for GoCD, which sends build failures to RocketChat.
- link to failed stage
- label of the pipeline with link to VSM view
- links (only) failed jobs and link to console of each
Building the code base
To build the jar, run
./gradlew clean test jar
You need to install the jar on server in
Then you must configure access to rocketchat and room for notifications on plugin settings page.
Configuring the plugin for GoCD on Kubernetes using Helm
Adding the plugin
- In order to add this plugin, you have to use a local values.yaml file that will override the default values.yaml present in the official GoCD helm chart repo.
- Add the .jar file link from the releases section to the
env.extraEnvVarssection as a new environment variable.
- The environment variable name must have
GOCD_PLUGIN_INSTALLprefixed to it.
env: extraEnvVars: - name: GOCD_PLUGIN_INSTALL_rocketchat value: https://github.com/tomzo/gocd-rocketchat-plugin/releases/download/0.1.1/gocd-rocketchat-plugin-0.1.1.jar
Make sure to add the link of the release you want to use.
Then applying the local values.yaml that has these values added to it will result in a new Go Server pod being created that has the plugin installed and running.
Please report bugs. For new features PRs are most welcome.
Apache License, Version 2.0