Awesome Windows Mixed Reality resources - inspired by Awesome .NET.
Contributions are welcome - any kind of library/software/resource is accepted. The goal is the same as the other lists': build a community-driven collection of resources. Before submitting a PR please check our guidelines.
- Awesome Mixed Reality
- Mixed Reality Project Templates - C++ and C# Visual Studio 2017 Project Templates for Holographic/Mixed Reality APIs
- Mixed Reality Toolkit - The MixedRealityToolkit is a collection of scripts and components intended to accelerate the development of mixed reality applications targeting Windows Mixed Reality.
- Mixed Reality Companion Kit - This is a MixedRealityToolkit style repository for code bits and components that may not run directly on Microsoft HoloLens or immersive headsets but instead pair with them to build experiences.
- MR Design Labs Unity Tools - This repository contains the tools leveraged for our Mixed Reality Design Lab examples in Unity.
- MR Design Labs - Mixed Reality Design Labs' central git repository which includes experimental submodules, explorations, and tools.
- Hololens Scanning Effect - This repository contains a Unity port of a shader that I developed for a real-time projection mapping on a PC.
- Mixed Reality Networking - Networking library for Unity in combination with UWP and/or Hololens
- MR Design Labs - Unity - Mixed Reality Design Labs share experimental samples, explorations and learnings from Windows Mixed Reality Design group.
- MR Academy 250 sample - Open source project from the //build2017 Mixed Reality Academy
- Mixed Reality Hangout - Chat with new friends over mixed reality.
- MR Design Labs Unity Periodic Table Sample App - Mixed Reality Design Labs sample app - Periodic Table Unity project
- Hololens template for the Unreal engine - Hololens Template for Unreal Engine 4
- HoloBot - HoloBot is a reusable Holographic interface that allows HoloLens users to interact with any bot using Mixed Reality & Speech.
- Mixed Reality Toolkit - Unity - MixedRealityToolkit-Unity uses code from the base MixedRealityToolkit repository and makes it easier to consume in Unity.
Other Awesome Lists
Other amazingly awesome lists can be found in the awesome-awesomeness list.