An automatic reaction network generator for reactive molecular dynamics simulation.
ReacNetGenerator: an automatic reaction network generator for reactive molecular dynamic simulations, Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys., 2020, 22 (2): 683–691, doi: 10.1039/C9CP05091D
- Processing of MD trajectory containing atomic coordinates or bond orders
- Hidden Markov Model (HMM) based noise filtering
- Isomers identifying accoarding to SMILES
- Generation of reaction network for visualization using force-directed algorithm
- Parallel computing
You can install Anaconda or Miniconda to obtain conda, and install ReacNetGenerator easily with conda:
conda install reacnetgenerator -c conda-forge
See the build guide if you want to build ReacNetGenerator by yourself.
ReacNetGenerator can process any kind of trajectory files containing atomic coordinates, e.g. a LAMMPS dump file prepared by running “dump 1 all custom 100 dump.reaxc id type x y z” in LAMMPS:
reacnetgenerator --dump -i dump.reaxc -a C H O
where C, H, and O are atomic names in the input file. Analysis report will be generated automatically.
Also, ReacNetGenerator can process files containing bond information, e.g. LAMMPS bond file:
reacnetgenerator -i bonds.reaxc -a C H O
You can running the following script for help:
You can open a GUI version for ReacNetGenerator by typing:
- The First Prize in 2019 (the 11th Session) Shanghai Computer Application Competition for College Students
- The First Prize in 2019 (the 12th Session) Chinese Computer Design Competition for College Students
- National Natural Science Foundation of China (Grants No. 91641116)
- National Innovation and Entrepreneurship Training Program for Undergraduate (201910269080)
- ECNU Multifunctional Platform for Innovation (No. 001)