Elixir Tooling Integration Into Emacs
Alchemist comes with a bunch of features, which are:
- Mix integration
- Compile & Execution of Elixir code
- Inline code evaluation
- Inline macro expanding
- Documentation lookup
- Definition lookup
- Powerful IEx integration
- Smart code completion
- Elixir project management
- Phoenix support
- Integration with company-mode
package.el is the built-in package manager in Emacs.
You can install
Alchemist with the following command:
M-x package-install [RET] alchemist [RET]
Documentation is available here.
If you hit any problems, please first ensure that you are using the latest version of this code, and that you have updated your packages to the most recent available versions.
- To report bugs or feature requests: please use the issue tracker on Github.
- To talk about the project with people in real time: please join the #emacs-elixir channel on IRC or the #emacs channel on Elixir Slack.
We appreciate any contribution to Alchemist, so check out our Contribution guidelines for more information.
Copyright © 2014-2015 Samuel Tonini and contributors.
Distributed under the GNU General Public License, version 3