fs for Titanium. It can serve as a drop-in replacement for node.js
fs for use with browserify.
$ npm install ti-fs $ cp node_modules/ti-fs/ti-fs.js /path/to/project/Resources/
ti-fs is officially supported on Titanium SDK 3.4.0+, but likely supports earlier versions.
- * see issue #7 for details on
- ** see issue #6 for details on
- *** see issue #5 for details on
bufferbuffers are assumed to be Ti.Buffer instances, in the absence of a Titanium implementation of the node.js
fdfile descriptors are assumed to be Ti.Filesystem.FileStream instances.
- Titanium streams (in this case Ti.Filesystem.FileStream) do not support the
positionis not supported in any of the following functions: [read, readSync, write, writeSync]
- The following encodings are not currently supported, though could be if requests are made in the issues: [hex, ucs2, ucs-2, utf16le, utf-16le]
- Run all linting and tests with grunt.
- Add tests for any new implemented functionality.
- In lieu of an actual style guide, please follow the existing conventions used in the code.
- Any interface not part of the node.js
fsmodule will be rejected.
- If any implementations require specific versions of the Titanium SDK and/or specific mobile platforms, be sure to both handle that condition, and make sure to note it in your pull reuquest.