##volume rendering using ray casting algorithm ##
- This project is a demo to implement the volume rendering using Raycasting algorithm with modern OpenGL API and the shading language glsl.
- Written in C++ but in C style, just to explain the notation of Raycasting algorithm.
- To compile it, you need MinGW and Gnu Make and g++, only support Windows platform currently, it would be trivial to port to Linux platform.
- Dependencies: OpenGL4.0 and newer versions, glew, freeglut and glm, already included in this repo. If there is something wrong, maybe you need to compile the libs yourself.
- It is a two pass solution of the Raycasting algorithm.
makein the command line to compile it.
- Acceleration Techniques for GPU-based Volume Rendering
- Raycasting tutorial
- A simple and flexible volume rendering framework for graphics-hardware-based raycasting