Checkout http://justgage.com for details, demos, current release and more.
August 19, 2015.
- fixed shadow id issue (same ids were being generated)
February 16, 2014.
October 28, 2013.
- use HTML5 'data' attributes of the DOM Element to render the gauge. (Note: data attributes override the constructor options, if present.)
April 18, 2013.
- parentNode - use instead of id, attaches gauge to node which is outside of DOM tree - demo at http://justgage.com/demos/custom-node/
- width - force gauge width
- height - force gauge height
April 17, 2013.
April 01, 2013.
March 26, 2013.
- customSectors - define one or many value ranges with custom gauge color - demo at http://justgage.com/demos/custom-sectors/
March 23, 2013.
- counter - option to animate value in counting fashion - check demo at http://justgage.com/demos/counter/
March 19, 2013.
- refresh() - added optional 'max' parameter to use when you need to update max value - demo at http://justgage.com/demos/refreshmax/
February 26, 2013.
- decimals - option to define/limit number of decimals when not using humanFriendly or customRenderer to display value
- fixed a missing parameters bug when calling generateShadow() for IE < 9
December 31, 2012.
- fixed text y-position for hidden divs - workaround for Raphael 'dy' bug - https://github.com/DmitryBaranovskiy/raphael/issues/491
- 'show' parameters, like showMinMax are now 'hide' because I am lame developer - please update these in your setups
- Min and Max labels are now auto-off when in donut mode
- Start angle in donut mode is now 90
- donutStartAngle - option to define start angle for donut
November 25, 2012.
- Option to define custom rendering function for displayed value
November 19, 2012.
- Fix for human friendly option when refreshing
- Config.value is now updated after gauge refresh
November 13, 2012.
- Donut display mode added
- Option to hide value label
- Option to enable responsive gauge size
- Removed default title attribute
- Option to accept min and max defined as string values
- Option to configure value symbol
- Fixed bad aspect ratio calculations
- Option to configure minimum font size for all texts
- Option to show shorthand big numbers (human friendly)