alexander rakoczy toothrot
- gutter 22 just a hack, gutter is a free twitter client written in ruby for shoes. or shoes for ruby
- codercharts 3 So that I can put my most embarassing code out in the wild.
- im-gonna-eat-you-fishy 3
- johnny-hash 3 Adds json-object-style Hash accessors in Ruby for fun.
Repositories contributed to
- kitchensurfing/postgres_to_redshift 1 Copies postgres databases to redshift
- alexreisner/geocoder 3,258 Complete Ruby geocoding solution.
- afair/postgresql_cursor 71 ActiveRecord PostgreSQL Adapter extension for using a cursor to return a large result set
- daveio/dnsimple-export 5 Exports DNSimple zones to a BIND-standard zone file
- grosser/parallel_tests 1,435 Rails: 2 CPUs = 2x Testing Speed for RSpec, Test::Unit and Cucumber
Contributions in the last year 118 total May 30, 2014 – May 30, 2015
Longest streak 3 days May 27 – May 29
Current streak 3 days May 27 – May 29
- Pushed 11 commits to toothrot/amplitude-api May 27 – May 28
5 Issues reported
- Open #5 Readme is empty
- Open #4 Documentation is missing
- Open #3 Events should queue up and dispatch in batches to the API
- Open #2 Support device_id as well as user_id
- Open #1 USER_WITH_NO_ACCOUNT should be configurable