Don't Cross the Streams
- Speaker : Matthew Podwysocki
- Available : November 8-9, 2012
- Duration : 45 minutes
We’ll go from:
- Dr. Egon Spengler: There's something very important I forgot to tell you.
- Dr. Peter Venkman: What?
- Dr. Egon Spengler: Don't cross the streams.
- Dr. Peter Venkman: Why?
- Dr. Egon Spengler: It would be bad.
- Dr. Peter Venkman: I'm fuzzy on the whole good/bad thing. What do you mean, "bad"?
- Dr. Egon Spengler: Try to imagine all life as you know it stopping instantaneously and every molecule in your body exploding at the speed of light.
- Dr Ray Stantz: Total protonic reversal.
- Dr. Peter Venkman: Right. That's bad. Okay. All right. Important safety tip. Thanks, Egon.
- Dr. Egon Spengler: I have a radical idea. The door swings both ways, we could reverse the polarity flow through the gate.
- Dr. Peter Venkman: How?
- Dr. Egon Spengler: We'll cross the streams.
- Dr. Peter Venkman: 'Scuse me Egon? You said crossing the streams was bad!
- Dr Ray Stantz: Cross the streams...
- Dr. Peter Venkman: You're gonna endanger us, you're gonna endanger our client - the nice lady, who paid us in advance, before she became a dog...
- Dr. Egon Spengler: Not necessarily. There's definitely a very slim chance we'll survive.
- Dr. Peter Venkman: I love this plan! I'm excited it could work! LET'S DO IT!