I have added the ability to add data labels to the stacked and regular bar graphs, similar to what was requested in issue 11. I have not accounted for the additional spacing necessary in the side bar and side stacked charts, do you have any suggestions for how to deal with that?
Added data value labels for bar graphs positioned above the bar
Fixed issue when calculating significant, if marker_count is 0 there …
…is a divide by zero error
Added tests for bar value labels and fix for 0 marker count
Added commify to String to make numbers look pretty
Added label_format to allow for formatting of value labels
Bar label values no longer affected by hide/show label marker boolean
Added side bar labels
Made it possible to use data labels for left bar labels in side bar g…
Added labels to side stacked bar chart
Removed explicit font settings from tests
Running into weirdness with rmagick require, must be RMagick?
Merge branch 'master' of https://github.com/topfunky/gruff into bar_u…
I am reviving the project and would like to merge your changes. Any chance you could rebase against the current master?
Merge pull request #42 from dmaciejak/patch-1
Update lib/gruff/base.rb: set legend under the graph
Thank you for your contribution.
* Added experimental charts to README.
* Keep separate generated samples for mri and jruby to track differences
* Keep separate examples of charts generated with java and mri to tra…
* Uncovered bug in Java based DOT charts. They are drawn transparently.
* Added dot and line chart examples to README.
* Added more examples to readme.
* Added link to updated RubyDoc.
* Updated link to source
Merge branch 'bar_updates' of github.com:BRIMIL01/gruff into bar_updates
@donv Rebased off of master. Let me know if there is anything else I can help out with.