Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.
Cannot retrieve contributors at this time
2.0.0 - 2013-08-15
1.0.0 - 2012-04-01
- changed the whole code to become requireJS compliant
- removed all PhoneGapp code and shut down the android app support
- added support for android chrome and firefox mobile
- added html5 cache support for offline gaming
- added better feature detection of accelerometer
- added accelerometer emulator on desktop (not only for development but for game testing too)
- patched remotetilt (the emulator) a little so that it could
window.postMessage() to the game window - you can now drop bombs hitting space as you manage the ball on desktop !
- changed jQuery for Zepto + not used in the home page
- removed zynga viewporter
window.onresize to check orientation change (which is more reliable than
window.orientation which has multiple implementation)
- use css media queries for orientation lock screen
- plugged in my grunt workflow which basically (more here) :
- creates a minified build of the js/css (only 1 js file, 1 css file)
- creates the html5 cache manifest
- more here ...
- use of Ball.js for collision detection / animations / display
window.DeviceMotionEvent support on Apple mobile Safari devices, directly playable in browser
- accelerometer support for Android devices, packaging the code into a PhoneGap app
- use of remote-tilt while developping for testing motion events
- HighScores saved inside
- landscape orientation lockscreen - landscape detection via zynga viewporter v2.0
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.