/ Magisk Public
topjohnwu released this
17 Jan 14:16
· 1331 commits to master since this release
Update: v21.4 adds more regression hot fixes.
Happy 2021! v21.3 adds a workaround for devices with buggy F2FS Linux kernel drivers. This F2FS bug may cause bootloops on many devices. Checkout the full v21.0 release notes if coming from older releases.
- [MagiskSU] Fix
su -cbehavior that broke many root apps
- [General] Properly handle read/write over sockets (the
- [MagiskInit] Avoid mounting
f2fsuserdata as it may result in kernel crashes. This shall fix a lot of bootloops
- [MagiskBoot] Fix a minor header checksum bug for
DHTBheader and ASUS
- [MagiskHide] Allowing hiding isolated processes if the mount namespace is separated