Sorry :( This Project is not longer under development or maintenance. The repo is kept here for posterity only.
At a Glance
- Removes whitespace, comments and redundant braces, parentheses and semicolons.
- Obfuscates local variables and nested functions.
- Detects and removes constant variables.
- Opt-in obfuscation of object properties and methods.
- Opt-in comment preservation.
- Optional code quality warnings (aka "lint") that won't hurt your feelings.
- Can combine multiple scripts into one.
- Can also compress CSS files.
- Command line and .NET API.
- Runs on Windows (.NET 3.5) and under Mono 2.6 (Linux/Mac OS X).
- Tiny <50k download.
Command Line or API
Use it from the command line:
or programatically from .NET code:
- Command Line
- In-script Directives
- Combining Multiple Files
- Preserved Comments
- Build Integration
- Code Quality (lint)
- CSS Compression
- Implementation Notes
MiniME by Topten Software is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://www.toptensoftware.com/contact.