Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Requirements to build TOra
- see README.WINDOWS or README.OSX for platform specific instructions
- Oracle (instant) client including SDK installed
- C++ compiller (gcc, clang, MSVC 2013/2015 tested)
- Qt5 libraries with its development parts (header files, uic, etc.)
- (optional) QScintilla2 library for Qt5
- Cmake (2.6.x or newer)
- (optional) git client for fresh source code access
TOra Git repository is located at https://github.com/tora-tool/tora.git.
If you submit several patches that are approved, you'll generally be quickly given read-write access to the repository to contribute further development.
Please consult all README files in TOra source tarball or in SVN working directory.