Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
You can build your own TOra 3.0 from source code. See Development section for howto.
Packages for your distribution still use version 2.1. Search in distribution's repositories or in our sourceforge download area.
- Gentoo - TOra is in the main portage tree: //dev-db/tora//
- Ubuntu - there is a package in //universe// repository but there are no additional info id it's available with Oracle support.
There are Windows (64bit) binaries available in our sourceforge download area.
- .msi package - contains TOra installer. msi package supports both per-machine, and per-user(non-admin) installation
- .zip package - contains TOra without installation program. Just "unpack and run".
Important! Because of legal reasons TOra comes without Oracle client drivers. If you need to access Oracle - you must install Oracle client (for example oracle instant client ).
Mac OS X
- Mac standalone binaries are available (since version 2.1.1) in the sourceforge download area as DMG files - Mac's standard installation packages.
- TOra is also available in Macports.
Visit MacOSX for more.
Other operating systems
TOra can be compiled on every system where is Qt5 and Oracle client available. Probably. Let us know your experiences with it, please.
You can download TOra documentation (the same one as presented in TOra's help) in one pdf file.
Be sure and view the wiki at http://torasql.com