Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
- SQL Indentation
- Qt version 5.11, Query model fixes, Gitub bug fixed #93, Rollback/Commit button fixes
- Fix explain plan for
- Fix display preferences
- Fix Scroll top explain plan when fetched
- Query graph fixes
TOra 3.0.59 (May 8 2016)
- Clipboard fixes
- Explain fixes
- MySQL fixes
TOra 3.0 (Apr 3 2016)
Greatly improved stability, memory usage and performance
This release brings some new features:
- Terradata support
- AWR performance report tool
- xml formatting for memo editor/display
- Improved support for displaying routines in MySQL. From now on it will display full routine creation script including arguments, return type etc.
- Close buttons in tabs implemented
- Connection dialogue: test connection button
- F4 describe under cursor in PL/SQL editor
- RFE #2949032 tab with directories into the schema browser
- RFE #2916092 - column "percentage free" in the storage manager
A lot of bugs have been fixed as well.
This new release brings some new features and updated stability into your database related work.
- Improved: Add editor option for upper/lowercase object names
- Improved: Db extract/compare tool now remembers widgets states
- New: Filesystem completer for target line edit
- Improved: Compatibility with sql+
- New: Colour/pixmap identifier for connection
- Improved: Schema browser improvements
- New: Ability to add external static check
- New: Save package specification and body to one file
- New: Initial support for creating/modifying tables
- Bugfixes --- 2010-03-30
A bugfix release for 2.1. TOra contains the same functionality as in 2.1, so there is no need to upgrade for users of binary packages.
- Fixes of source code tarball.
- Fixes in build scripts --- //[[email@example.com|Petr Vanek]] 2009/10/16 23:48//
This new release brings more new features and updated stability into your database related work.
- Improved Describe Object tool.
- Improved SQL Editor.
- New "DockBars" for connections and filesystem browsing.
- DB Browser tool is rewritten.
- Improved Code Browser.
- Improved support for PostgreSQL and MySQL.
- Read statement plan from V$SQL_PLAN when available. And switch on/off explain plan from v$plan_table.
- Native Mac OS X bundle (still experimantal or in "beta" state).
- Copy-Paste and Export features in the Data Grids.
- Internal libraries updated.
- and many more various bugfixes.
After over a year of work since we first started migrating to Qt4, we are proud to release version 2.0. There have been many improvements:
- Greatly improved stability, memory usage and performance
- 11g support
- Instantclient support
- A new unit testing tool
- A new PL/SQL Editor
- Updated Postgres schema browser support, added new statistics and session management tools
- First release with Qt OpenSource for Windows
If you haven't used TOra in a while, we think you'll be pleased with this update.
Your feedback is always welcomed.
--- //[[firstname.lastname@example.org|Petr Vanek]] 2008/11/05 14:14//