A proof of concept of website monitoring/health-checking tool based on serverless architecture, powered by AWS Lambda, Amazon DynamoDB, Amazon CloudWatch, Amazon S3 and Facebook React.
Under $0.1/month cost to use this tool thanks to the free tiers of AWS even if you are not a new AWS customer
- Scheduled website health checking
- Storing results
- Slack notification about failure/recovery of ping result
- Web frontend to manage data
- List ping results
Install, Update, Uninstall
See the instruction.
- Fork (https://github.com/toricls/pingbot/fork)
- Create a feature branch
- Commit your changes
- Rebase your local changes against the master branch
- Create a new Pull Request