OBS STUDIO Countdown v2.1
A MUST HAVE SCRIPT
With this unique timer, youn ca setup a Start Text that serves to inform what will happen within "X" days-hours-minutes-seconds
After the elapsed time you can have:
- A Final Text or
- Switch to a scene that you can choose froma dropdown menu
- You can even start the recording, if you select it form the drop down.
If this project was useful to you for your porjects and saved you time, please pay me a drink
- Download this script first
- Open OBS
- Tools > Scripts > + > drag the script TormyVanCool_OBS_AdaptiveCountDown.lua inside that window > Open
- Into a Scene create a Text field with Text (GDI+)
- Select the format you prefer
- Name this text field as you wish
- A window opens: jsut gve "OK"
- Go to Tools > Scripts
- Click on Refresh icon
- On Timer Source dropdown, check and select the new created text field.
The text field will have the content of the TormyVanCool_OBS_AdaptiveCountDown.lua.
Here a great video by Scott Fletcher illustrating the Countdown. Please click on the picture to watch the video.