This project is a web frontend for ficrip
It provides feature-complete API integration with the backend gem, allowing everything from simple downloads to complex processing with custom cover images and choosing the generated EPUB version.
To be quite honest, this project is basically done. It does everything I could imagine it doing, and quite well at that.
Technologies used include:
- Sinatra web application framework
- Puma, a highly concurrent web server
- Rubinius, a Ruby runtime which supports native parallel threads
- Materialize, a material-design based css/styling framework
- Sprockets for asset management
- Sinatra-asset-pipeline for simplification of integrating Sprockets into Sinatra
- Heroku application hosting (it's free!)
- Cloudflare for asset delivery and CDN/caching of static assets