Infrastructure setup using terraform and docker
This whole setup was so that i could write my infrastructure using terraform and get it deployed on docker.
- Traefik as reverse proxy/router.
- Notes is one thing i often take down, and thought this would be great.
- Gitea, for self-hosted private repos.
Terraform -> docker -> Trafeik -> git.francisalexander.in -> wiki.francisalexander.in
- terraform init thanos/
Should initialise the terraform plugins required, ex: docker,digitalocean
- terraform plan -out=prod-thanos thanos/
Should plan out the entire structure and you should see zero errors. Initialist your secret variables using terraform.tfvars
- terraform apply prod-thanos