Tors' vim configuration
My vim configuration forked from Mislav's vimfiles
Prerequisites: ruby, git.
- Move your existing configuration somewhere else:
mv ~/.vim* ~/.gvim* my_backup
- Clone this repo into ".vim":
git clone https://github.com/mislav/vimfiles ~/.vim
- Go into ".vim" and run "rake":
cd ~/.vim && rake
This will install "~/.vimrc" and "~/.gvimrc" symlinks that point to files inside the ".vim" directory.
- 2 spaces, no tabs
- incremental, case-insensitive search
- 'Leader' character mapped to "," (comma)
,,switches between two last buffers
<C-j/k/h/l>switches between windows (no need to prepend
- cursor keys for movement disabled!
- NERDTreeToggle mapped to F2