- Any number
- 1 pack
- Spread the cardsface down on a table making sure that no two cards overlap.
To Win the Game
- Capture the largest number of cards
- Determine the order of player's turn.
- Each player turns up cards around 2 x 2
- If the two numbers match, the player captures them as her pair and add that number to her score and keep going. The player can switch 2 cards that are next to each other just before you flip them.
- If the numbers don't match, switch to next player
- In the end, If there is a pair the latest player get it as his score.