##Players 2 or more
##Cards Split deck in half
##To Win Have all the cards
- Players play the top card from their deck at the same time laying them on the table from right to left
- if less than 3 players are playing they should lay down five cards to start. If there are 3 or more players you should lay down three cards to start.
- 1 (black) beats 0 (white); the player who plays the black card takes both
- If the players play the same card, they place the next 3 cards faceup; the sum of those cards decides the winner.
- Players keep playing until their deck is empty; at that point they take all the cards that they won; this becomes their new deck.
- Gameplay continues until 1 player has all the cards