Please sign in to comment.
Merge tag 'pm+acpi-for-3.8-rc3' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux…
…/kernel/git/rafael/linux-pm Pull ACPI and power management fixes from Rafael Wysocki: - Removal of some ACPICA code that the kernel will never use from Lv Zheng. - APEI fix from Adrian Huang. - Removal of unnecessary ACPI memory hotplug driver code from Liu Jinsong. - Minor ACPI power management fixes. - ACPI debug code fix from Joe Perches. - ACPI fix to make system bus device nodes get the right names. - PNP resources handling fixes from Witold Szczeponik. - cpuidle fix for a recent regression stalling boot on systems with great numbers of CPUs from Daniel Lezcano. - cpuidle fixes from Sivaram Nair. - intel_idle debug message fix from Youquan Song. - cpufreq build regression fix from Larry Finger. - cpufreq fix for an obscure initialization race related to statistics from Konstantin Khlebnikov. - cpufreq change disabling the Longhaul driver by default from Rafał Bilski. - PM core fix preventing device suspend errors from happening during system suspend due to obscure race conditions. - PM QoS local variable name cleanup. * tag 'pm+acpi-for-3.8-rc3' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/rafael/linux-pm: PM: Move disabling/enabling runtime PM to late suspend/early resume PM / QoS: Rename local variable in dev_pm_qos_add_ancestor_request() ACPI / scan: Do not use dummy HID for system bus ACPI nodes cpufreq / governor: Fix problem with cpufreq_ondemand or cpufreq_conservative cpufreq / Longhaul: Disable driver by default cpufreq / stats: fix race between stats allocation and first usage cpuidle: fix lock contention in the idle path intel_idle: pr_debug information need separated cpuidle / coupled: fix ready counter decrement cpuidle: Fix finding state with min power_usage PNP: Handle IORESOURCE_BITS in resource allocation PNP: Simplify setting of resources ACPI / power: Remove useless message from device registering routine ACPI / glue: Update DBG macro to include KERN_DEBUG ACPI / PM: Do not apply ACPI_SUCCESS() to acpi_bus_get_device() result ACPI / memhotplug: remove redundant logic of acpi memory hotadd ACPI / APEI: Fix the returned value in erst_dbg_read ACPICA: Remove useless mini-C library.
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 154 additions and 856 deletions.
- +5 −4 Documentation/power/runtime_pm.txt
- +0 −18 drivers/acpi/acpi_memhotplug.c
- +1 −1 drivers/acpi/acpica/Makefile
- +0 −749 drivers/acpi/acpica/utclib.c
- +10 −1 drivers/acpi/apei/erst-dbg.c
- +1 −2 drivers/acpi/device_pm.c
- +7 −2 drivers/acpi/glue.c
- +2 −9 drivers/acpi/power.c
- +1 −1 drivers/acpi/scan.c
- +4 −5 drivers/base/power/main.c
- +5 −5 drivers/base/power/qos.c
- +5 −0 drivers/cpufreq/Kconfig
- +3 −2 drivers/cpufreq/Makefile
- +7 −4 drivers/cpufreq/cpufreq_stats.c
- +9 −1 drivers/cpufreq/longhaul.c
- +1 −1 drivers/cpuidle/coupled.c
- +1 −1 drivers/cpuidle/cpuidle.c
- +1 −7 drivers/cpuidle/driver.c
- +1 −1 drivers/cpuidle/governors/menu.c
- +1 −1 drivers/idle/intel_idle.c
- +68 −37 drivers/pnp/interface.c
- +21 −4 drivers/pnp/manager.c
Oops, something went wrong.