Please sign in to comment.
net: sched: introduce tcf block infractructure
Currently, the filter chains are direcly put into the private structures of qdiscs. In order to be able to have multiple chains per qdisc and to allow filter chains sharing among qdiscs, there is a need for common object that would hold the chains. This introduces such object and calls it "tcf_block". Helpers to get and put the blocks are provided to be called from individual qdisc code. Also, the original filter_list pointers are left in qdisc privs to allow the entry into tcf_block processing without any added overhead of possible multiple pointer dereference on fast path. Signed-off-by: Jiri Pirko <email@example.com> Acked-by: Jamal Hadi Salim <firstname.lastname@example.org> Signed-off-by: David S. Miller <email@example.com>
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 243 additions and 99 deletions.
- +11 −2 include/net/pkt_cls.h
- +6 −1 include/net/sch_generic.h
- +38 −10 net/sched/cls_api.c
- +1 −1 net/sched/sch_api.c
- +19 −8 net/sched/sch_atm.c
- +13 −6 net/sched/sch_cbq.c
- +8 −5 net/sched/sch_drr.c
- +11 −6 net/sched/sch_dsmark.c
- +10 −5 net/sched/sch_fq_codel.c
- +13 −6 net/sched/sch_hfsc.c
- +18 −8 net/sched/sch_htb.c
- +45 −16 net/sched/sch_ingress.c
- +9 −5 net/sched/sch_multiq.c
- +12 −5 net/sched/sch_prio.c
- +9 −5 net/sched/sch_qfq.c
- +10 −5 net/sched/sch_sfb.c
- +10 −5 net/sched/sch_sfq.c
Oops, something went wrong.