Please sign in to comment.
[PATCH] Eliminate __attribute__ ((packed)) warnings for gcc-4.1
Since version 4.1 the gcc is warning about ignored attributes. This patch is using the equivalent attribute on the struct instead of on each of the structure or union members. GCC Manual: "Specifying Attributes of Types packed This attribute, attached to struct or union type definition, specifies that each member of the structure or union is placed to minimize the memory required. When attached to an enum definition, it indicates that the smallest integral type should be used. Specifying this attribute for struct and union types is equivalent to specifying the packed attribute on each of the structure or union members." Signed-off-by: Jan Blunck <firstname.lastname@example.org> Cc: Dave Jones <email@example.com> Signed-off-by: Andrew Morton <firstname.lastname@example.org> Signed-off-by: Linus Torvalds <email@example.com>
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 341 additions and 341 deletions.
- +9 −9 drivers/isdn/hisax/hisax.h
- +9 −9 drivers/isdn/hisax/hisax_fcpcipnp.h
- +25 −25 drivers/net/3c527.h
- +2 −2 drivers/net/irda/vlsi_ir.h
- +3 −3 drivers/net/wan/sdla.c
- +9 −9 include/linux/atalk.h
- +33 −33 include/linux/cycx_x25.h
- +6 −6 include/linux/if_frad.h
- +35 −35 include/linux/isdnif.h
- +63 −63 include/linux/ncp.h
- +32 −32 include/linux/sdla.h
- +18 −18 include/linux/wavefront.h
- +42 −42 include/net/dn_dev.h
- +37 −37 include/net/dn_nsp.h
- +18 −18 include/sound/wavefront.h
Oops, something went wrong.