Please sign in to comment.
Merge tag 'iommu-updates-v3.8' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/…
…kernel/git/joro/iommu Pull IOMMU updates from Joerg Roedel: "A few new features this merge-window. The most important one is probably, that dma-debug now warns if a dma-handle is not checked with dma_mapping_error by the device driver. This requires minor changes to some architectures which make use of dma-debug. Most of these changes have the respective Acks by the Arch-Maintainers. Besides that there are updates to the AMD IOMMU driver for refactor the IOMMU-Groups support and to make sure it does not trigger a hardware erratum. The OMAP changes (for which I pulled in a branch from Tony Lindgren's tree) have a conflict in linux-next with the arm-soc tree. The conflict is in the file arch/arm/mach-omap2/clock44xx_data.c which is deleted in the arm-soc tree. It is safe to delete the file too so solve the conflict. Similar changes are done in the arm-soc tree in the common clock framework migration. A missing hunk from the patch in the IOMMU tree will be submitted as a seperate patch when the merge-window is closed." * tag 'iommu-updates-v3.8' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/joro/iommu: (29 commits) ARM: dma-mapping: support debug_dma_mapping_error ARM: OMAP4: hwmod data: ipu and dsp to use parent clocks instead of leaf clocks iommu/omap: Adapt to runtime pm iommu/omap: Migrate to hwmod framework iommu/omap: Keep mmu enabled when requested iommu/omap: Remove redundant clock handling on ISR iommu/amd: Remove obsolete comment iommu/amd: Don't use 512GB pages iommu/tegra: smmu: Move bus_set_iommu after probe for multi arch iommu/tegra: gart: Move bus_set_iommu after probe for multi arch iommu/tegra: smmu: Remove unnecessary PTC/TLB flush all tile: dma_debug: add debug_dma_mapping_error support sh: dma_debug: add debug_dma_mapping_error support powerpc: dma_debug: add debug_dma_mapping_error support mips: dma_debug: add debug_dma_mapping_error support microblaze: dma-mapping: support debug_dma_mapping_error ia64: dma_debug: add debug_dma_mapping_error support c6x: dma_debug: add debug_dma_mapping_error support ARM64: dma_debug: add debug_dma_mapping_error support intel-iommu: Prevent devices with RMRRs from being placed into SI Domain ...
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 477 additions and 272 deletions.
- +126 −0 Documentation/DMA-API-HOWTO.txt
- +12 −0 Documentation/DMA-API.txt
- +1 −0 arch/arm/include/asm/dma-mapping.h
- +1 −1 arch/arm/mach-omap2/devices.c
- +37 −130 arch/arm/mach-omap2/omap-iommu.c
- +2 −2 arch/arm/mach-omap2/omap_hwmod_44xx_data.c
- +1 −0 arch/arm64/include/asm/dma-mapping.h
- +1 −0 arch/c6x/include/asm/dma-mapping.h
- +1 −0 arch/ia64/include/asm/dma-mapping.h
- +2 −0 arch/microblaze/include/asm/dma-mapping.h
- +2 −0 arch/mips/include/asm/dma-mapping.h
- +1 −0 arch/powerpc/include/asm/dma-mapping.h
- +1 −0 arch/sh/include/asm/dma-mapping.h
- +1 −0 arch/sparc/include/asm/dma-mapping.h
- +1 −0 arch/tile/include/asm/dma-mapping.h
- +1 −0 arch/x86/include/asm/dma-mapping.h
- +143 −53 drivers/iommu/amd_iommu.c
- +1 −0 drivers/iommu/amd_iommu_types.h
- +31 −0 drivers/iommu/intel-iommu.c
- +37 −31 drivers/iommu/omap-iommu.c
- +0 −3 drivers/iommu/omap-iommu.h
- +0 −36 drivers/iommu/omap-iommu2.c
- +1 −1 drivers/iommu/tegra-gart.c
- +2 −4 drivers/iommu/tegra-smmu.c
- +7 −0 include/linux/dma-debug.h
- +7 −2 include/linux/platform_data/iommu-omap.h
- +57 −9 lib/dma-debug.c
Oops, something went wrong.