Please sign in to comment.
Merge branch 'drm-intel-fixes' of git://people.freedesktop.org/~danve…
…t/drm-intel into drm-next Some fixes for 3.8: - Watermark fixups from Chris Wilson (4 pieces). - 2 snb workarounds, seem to be recently added to our internal DB. - workaround for the infamous i830/i845 hang, seems now finally solid! Based on Chris' fix for SNA, now also for UXA/mesa&old SNA. - Some more fixlets for shrinker-pulls-the-rug issues (Chris&me). - Fix dma-buf flags when exporting (you). - Disable the VGA plane if it's enabled on lid open - similar fix in spirit to the one I've sent you last weeek, BIOS' really like to mess with the display when closing the lid (awesome debug work from Krzysztof Mazur). * 'drm-intel-fixes' of git://people.freedesktop.org/~danvet/drm-intel: drm/i915: disable shrinker lock stealing for create_mmap_offset drm/i915: optionally disable shrinker lock stealing drm/i915: fix flags in dma buf exporting i915: ensure that VGA plane is disabled drm/i915: Preallocate the drm_mm_node prior to manipulating the GTT drm_mm manager drm: Export routines for inserting preallocated nodes into the mm manager drm/i915: don't disable disconnected outputs drm/i915: Implement workaround for broken CS tlb on i830/845 drm/i915: Implement WaSetupGtModeTdRowDispatch drm/i915: Implement WaDisableHiZPlanesWhenMSAAEnabled drm/i915: Prefer CRTC 'active' rather than 'enabled' during WM computations drm/i915: Clear self-refresh watermarks when disabled drm/i915: Double the cursor self-refresh latency on Valleyview drm/i915: Fixup cursor latency used for IVB lp3 watermarks
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 356 additions and 88 deletions.
- +29 −12 drivers/gpu/drm/drm_mm.c
- +3 −0 drivers/gpu/drm/i915/i915_dma.c
- +8 −0 drivers/gpu/drm/i915/i915_drv.h
- +37 −40 drivers/gpu/drm/i915/i915_gem.c
- +1 −1 drivers/gpu/drm/i915/i915_gem_dmabuf.c
- +2 −0 drivers/gpu/drm/i915/i915_gem_execbuffer.c
- +12 −0 drivers/gpu/drm/i915/i915_irq.c
- +3 −1 drivers/gpu/drm/i915/i915_reg.h
- +19 −4 drivers/gpu/drm/i915/intel_display.c
- +142 −18 drivers/gpu/drm/i915/intel_pm.c
- +68 −8 drivers/gpu/drm/i915/intel_ringbuffer.c
- +1 −0 drivers/gpu/drm/i915/intel_ringbuffer.h
- +21 −4 include/drm/drm_mm.h
- +10 −0 include/uapi/drm/i915_drm.h
Oops, something went wrong.