Please sign in to comment.
[media] saa7146: fix querycap, vbi/video separation and g/s_register
The querycap ioctl returned an incorrect version number and incorrect capabilities (mixing up vbi and video caps). The reason for that was that video nodes could do vbi activities: that should be separated between the vbi and video nodes. There were also a few minor problems with dbg_g/s_register that have been resolved. The mxb/saa7146 driver now passes the v4l2_compliance tests. Signed-off-by: Hans Verkuil <email@example.com> Signed-off-by: Mauro Carvalho Chehab <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 92 additions and 46 deletions.
- +6 −2 drivers/media/common/saa7146_fops.c
- +31 −4 drivers/media/common/saa7146_video.c
- +12 −12 drivers/media/dvb/ttpci/av7110_v4l.c
- +3 −3 drivers/media/dvb/ttpci/budget-av.c
- +6 −6 drivers/media/video/hexium_gemini.c
- +3 −3 drivers/media/video/hexium_orion.c
- +28 −13 drivers/media/video/mxb.c
- +0 −2 include/media/saa7146.h
- +3 −1 include/media/saa7146_vv.h