Please sign in to comment.
media: v4l2: taint pads with the signal types for consumer devices
Consumer devices are provided with a wide different range of types supported by the same driver, allowing different configutations. In order to make easier to setup media controller links, "taint" pads with the signal type it carries. While here, get rid of DEMOD_PAD_VBI_OUT, as the signal it carries is actually the same as the normal video output. The difference happens at the video/VBI interface: - for VBI, only the hidden lines are streamed; - for video, the stream is usually cropped to hide the vbi lines. Acked-by: Hans Verkuil <firstname.lastname@example.org> Signed-off-by: Mauro Carvalho Chehab <email@example.com>
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 51 additions and 1 deletion.
- +3 −0 drivers/media/dvb-frontends/au8522_decoder.c
- +2 −0 drivers/media/i2c/msp3400-driver.c
- +2 −0 drivers/media/i2c/saa7115.c
- +2 −0 drivers/media/i2c/tvp5150.c
- +2 −0 drivers/media/pci/saa7134/saa7134-core.c
- +3 −1 drivers/media/tuners/si2157.c
- +2 −0 drivers/media/usb/dvb-usb-v2/mxl111sf.c
- +5 −0 drivers/media/v4l2-core/tuner-core.c
- +30 −0 include/media/media-entity.h