ToscaWidgets 2 Documentation
You can see the available widgets in the Widget Browser.
ToscaWidgets 2 library packages follow the same naming convention, for example:
- tw2.core -- Core functionality -- no end-usable widgets here.
- tw2.forms -- Basic forms library
- tw2.dynforms -- Dynamic forms -- client-side and Ajax
- tw2.sqla -- SQLAlchemy database interface, similar to Sprox and Rum
- tw2.yui -- tw2 wrappers around Yahoo User Interface widgets
- tw2.jquery -- tw2 wrappers around jQuery core functionality.
- tw2.jqplugins.ui -- tw2 wrappers around jQuery-UI widgets.
- ... and many more.
Live demos -- Pick and choose from available libraries from the tw2 Widget Browser.
Tutorials for doing --
- Dynamic database-driven forms with :doc:`tw2 and Pyramid </pyramid>`.
- Dynamic database-driven forms with :doc:`tw2 and TurboGears 2 </turbogears>`.
- Dynamic database-driven forms with :doc:`tw2 all by its standalone self </standalone>`.
- Interactive relationship graphs with tw2.jit and Pyramid.
- Interactive relationship graphs with tw2.jit and TurboGears 2.1.
- Database-aware jqgrid, with jqplot and portlets in a TG2.1 app.
- Bubble charts with tw2.protovis.
Email list: toscawidgets-discuss.
Bug tracker: The toscawidgets github account. * (All ToscaWidgets 2 issues should go here, regardless of which
component the issue exists in. However, ToscaWidgets 0.9 bugs must not go on this tracker.)