- Clone this code to your machine
- Download and fully install Android Studio
- Open this code in Android Studio (Choosing the containing directory in Android Studio
- Click the
Running the linter
ktlint is used to check the format of the Kotlin code. It requires that wildcard imports are disabled in Android Studio.
To disable wildcard imports:
- Go to
Preferences... -> Editor -> Code Style -> Kotlin
Importstab, select all
Use single name importoptions and remove
Packages to Use Import with '*'.
The linter an be run via gradle task
Adding a dependency
The plugin gradle-witness is used to verify dependencies. You will need to add the relevant checksums to build.gradle. More information can be found on the gradle-witness project.
Making a new build for Play store (Dev only)
- Open app/build.gradle
- Increase the versionCode by 1.
- Optionally change the versionName to whatever you want.
- Build the APK however you want (in Android Studio or via gradle)
- The APK is split so you will end up with multiple APKs. Gradle takes care of numbering them correctly.
- You'll need the release certificate, alias and password.
- Commit the changes to build.gradle, upload the APKs to Play store
Copyright © 2017-2018 Toshi Holdings Pte. Ltd. <https://www.toshi.org/>
"Toshi" is a registered trade mark. This License does not grant permission to use the trade names, trademarks, service marks, or product names of the Licensor.
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the version 3 of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see <https://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.