Brackets Bookmarks Extension
This is a Brackets extension that allows the user to navigate within a document using bookmarks.
- Launch the Extension Manager within Brackets (
Extension Manager), open the
Availabletab, search for "Brackets Bookmarks", and click
- Or, Download and unzip this repo's tarball; or clone this repo on GitHub. Copy the copied/cloned folder into the Brackets
extensions/userfolder. The extensions folder can be found via
Show Extensions Folder. Restart Brackets.
Compatible with Brackets Sprint 20+
Bookmarks can be set using either keyboard shortcuts or entries under the Navigate menu.
- Toggle Bookmark:
- Next Bookmark:
- Previous Bookmark:
- Clear Bookmarks:
- Bookmarks can be set on individual lines (one bookmark per line)
- Bookmarks are cleared when an open document is updated outside of Brackets (causing the document to be reloaded within Brackets)
- Persistent bookmarks (restore bookmarks when files are reopened)
- API to let other extensions set/remove/query bookmarks
- Bookmarks at specific character positions within lines