touretzkyds / ai4k12 Public
Book: Teaching AI: Exploring New Frontiers for Learning
Dave Touretzky edited this page
Feb 7, 2019
Clone this wiki locally
Teaching AI: Exploring New Frontiers for Learning#
- Title: Teaching AI: Exploring New Frontiers for Learning#
- Author: Michelle Zimmerman
- Subject: Overview of AI and how to teach it
- Year: 2018
- Publisher: ISTE (International Society for Technology in Education)
- Type: Professional reference for teachers
From Amazon: "This book features perspectives from educators and industry experts on how they are using AI; approaches to teaching about AI, including design thinking, project-based learning and STEM connections; tools for exploring AI and sharing it with your students; and activities to introduce AI concepts, reflection questions and lesson ideas."
Interview with Michelle Zimmerman at Edweek, January 11, 2019.