How to Make Walls for Cozmos's Clubhouse
- Walls are 4 mm Plasticor
- Markers are 4x4-100 ArUco markers on 2 inch square adhesive labels
- Braces are laser cut 3 mm acrylic
- Feet are shelf connectors
- Feet bottoms are 3M non-slip material
- Walls must be laser cut with multiple passes on low power to avoid scorching
- Markers are available as a PDF file; they must be printed onto the labels using special photocopiers such as at FedEx/Kinkos. Normal photocopiers cannot print on label stock without jamming.
- Braces must be laser cut from acrylic stock.