If existing documentation appears to not be complete, or is not clear enough, issue / pull request should be filled on the reference repository.
... are welcome
When you'll have deps, build debug version with
To run tests:
To build docs:
They will be located under
To check for clippy warnings
(linting), you need nightly Rust with
cargo clippy --all
To check with tests:
cargo clippy --all --tests
- improved toxcore implementation in Rust
- Rust API
Not listed items are on TODO. If you're interested in them arriving sooner,
- DHT Node
- ping requests & responses
- nodes requests & responses
- OnionAnnounceRequest & OnionDataRequest
- OnionAnnounceResponse & OnionDataResponse (need onion client)
- NAT ping requests & responses
- TCP Relay
- toxencryptsave (aka TES)
- DHT Node
It will be a subject to changes, and most likely parts that are currently public will at later point become hidden. That though depends on the needs.
- Simply great. Further improvements in progress.
- tests cover almost all functionality
Dual licensed under the MIT or GPLv3+ licenses. You may use this project under the terms of either the MIT License or the GNU General Public License (GPL) Version 3+.