This cookiecutter template is designed for a Django project which will be pip installable.
The idea is to have a very non-intrusive dependencies template.
- Publishable on PyPI as a Django project (
- A command line interface is provided (inspired by Sentry)
- Manage Django settings with a sourced
- Provide a simple
Makefile with linting and tests commands
- Pytest integration with Django
- Optionnal integrations like: bumpversion, docker-compose
Pytest integration is not very intrusive for people who doesn't want it.
You'll just need to remove it from
setup.py and remove conftest.py file.
Django internal tests runner will run perfectly.
Other integrations like docker-compose and bumpversion can be better, feedback and contributions are welcome.
There is a little helper with
use_test_helpers option which only add: flake8, libfaketime, factory-boy and fake-factory to