dump1090-win Windows package
This is a fork of Oliver Jowett's version of dump1090 (dump1090-mutability) and is designed to be built as a Windows package. It does not add any new functionality. It serves solely as fork to track the developement of dump1090-mutability and provide similar features for Windows users.
This version is licensed under the GPL (v3 or later). See the file COPYING for details. The source license has been "upgraded" to GPLv3 using the "or later" clause. This has been done because of the inclusion of required libraries being under licenses that are not compatible with the GPLv2; namely the Apache License 2.0.
- 2.4MHz "oversampling" support
- supports FlightAware-TSV-format connections directly (same as the FlightAware version - no faup1090 needed)
- map view uses receiver lat/long given to dump1090 automatically
- somewhat cleaned-up network code
- tries to do things "the debian way" when it comes to config, package structure, etc
- probably a bunch of other things I've forgotten..
Install for Windows Users
No logging in Windows is currently configured.
Bug reports, feedback etc
It is anticipated that each release of dump1090-mutability will be closely followed by a release of dump1090-win.
Building from source
The programs dump1090.exe and view1090.exe are built from source using Microsoft Visual Studio 2010. Just open the dump1090.sln file.