oce stands for opencascade community edition. This project aims at gathering patches/ changes/ improvements from the OCC community over the latest release (currently OCCT 6.8.0). Official OCCT documentation and sources are available at http://www.opencascade.org/, you can also theck their development portal at http://dev.opencascade.org.
Download latest release
You can download source code as well as precompiled binaries for windows at:
oce-0.17 (March 2015)
Below are listed all the oce release since the beginning of the project, the OCCT matching version, as well as ABI Change if any (an ABI change means that OCE binaries are not compatible with previous ones).
|OCE release number||ABI Change||OCE release date||OCCT version|
|0.1.0||First public release||April 2011||6.5.0|
We use the following online resources:
- Sources https://github.com/tpaviot/oce
- Releases/Downloads/Precompiled binaries: https://github.com/tpaviot/oce/releases
- Bug tracker https://github.com/tpaviot/oce/issues
- Mailing list http://groups.google.com/group/oce-dev/about
- Travic-CI https://travis-ci.org/tpaviot/oce
- Appveyor https://ci.appveyor.com/project/tpaviot/oce
Get the source and compile
- Create a local copy of the github repository:
$ git clone git://github.com/tpaviot/oce.git
- Stay to date with latests developements:
$ cd oce $ git pull
Read BUILD.Unix.md file for instructions on compiling for Unix (for both Linux and MacOSX users).Windows users should read BUILD.MINGWw64.md if they use Mingw or BUILD.MSVC.md if they prefer MSVC compiler.
OCE has the same license as OCCT; since OCCT 6.7.0 (OCE-0.16.x), you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License version 2.1 as published by the Free Software Foundation, with special exception defined in the file OCCT_LGPL_EXCEPTION.txt. See LICENSE_LGPL_21.txt for the full license text.