oce stands for opencascade community edition. This project aims at gathering patches/ changes/ improvements from the OCC community. Official OCCT documentation and sources are available at http://www.opencascade.org/, you can also check their development portal at http://dev.opencascade.org.
Download latest release
You can download source code as well as precompiled binaries for Windows at:
oce-0.18.3 (February 2018)
Below are listed all the oce releases since the beginning of the project, the matching OCCT version, as well as ABI Change if any (an ABI change means that OCE binaries are not compatible with previous ones).
|OCE release number||ABI Change||OCE release date||OCCT version|
|0.1.0||First public release||April 2011||6.5.0|
Read the official upstream documentation for 6.9.1 release, at:
We use the following online resources:
- Sources https://github.com/tpaviot/oce
- Releases/Downloads/Precompiled binaries: https://github.com/tpaviot/oce/releases
- Bug tracker https://github.com/tpaviot/oce/issues
- Mailing list http://groups.google.com/group/oce-dev/about
- Travis-CI https://travis-ci.org/tpaviot/oce
- Appveyor https://ci.appveyor.com/project/tpaviot/oce
To request write access to the repository, just ask @tpaviot (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Get the source and compile
- Create a local copy of the github repository:
$ git clone git://github.com/tpaviot/oce.git
- Stay up-to-date with latest developments:
$ cd oce $ git pull
Read the BUILD.Unix.md file for instructions on compiling for Unix (for both Linux and MacOSX users). Windows users should read BUILD.MINGWw64.md if they use Mingw or BUILD.MSVC.md if they prefer MSVC compiler.
OCE has the same license as OCCT; since OCCT 6.7.0 (OCE-0.16.x), you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License version 2.1 as published by the Free Software Foundation, with special exception defined in the file OCCT_LGPL_EXCEPTION.txt. See LICENSE_LGPL_21.txt for the full license text.