oce stands for *o*pencascade *c*ommunity *e*dition.
This project aims at gathering patches/changes/improvements from the OCC community over the latest release (currently OCCT 6.7.0).
We use the following online resources:
- Sources https://github.com/tpaviot/oce
- Binaries oce < 0.14: http://code.google.com/p/oce-binaries/downloads/ oce >= 0.14: Google Drive at http://bit.ly/1kvDoTN
- Bug tracker https://github.com/tpaviot/oce/issues
- Mailing list http://groups.google.com/group/oce-dev/about
- Travic-CI https://travis-ci.org/tpaviot/oce
git clone git://github.com/tpaviot/oce.git
cd oce git pull
Read INSTALL.Unix file for instructions on compiling.
OCE has the same license as OCCT; since OCCT 6.7.0, you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License version 2.1 as published by the Free Software Foundation, with special exception defined in the file OCCT_LGPL_EXCEPTION.txt. See LICENSE_LGPL_21.txt for the full license text.