An Android client for GitHub projects.
Clans FloatingActionButton Modified
- Fill something in here, the list before looked ridiculous
Upcoming features (In order of precedence)
- Sharing (Of columns and cards)
- Adding milestone when creating issue, and editing milestones when editing issues
- Creating/Editing labels for a repository
- Extra column in project to display all issues, and allow creating cards from them
- Moving of columns between projects
- Moving of cards between projects
- Backup and restore
- Cache of changes
- Offline storage
- Notification service for new cards, issues etc
Clone of fork the repository
Register a new application on GitHub
Add you application name and callback url
Add the client ID and secret to gradle.properties
Register a new application on Imgur
This is not essential, but in app image uploading will not work otherwise
Add your information to gradle.properties
REPO_ADDRESS="Address of your fork" GITHUB_REDIRECT_URL="Your redirect url" FEATURE_REQUEST_EMAIL="Your email" BUG_EMAIL="Your email"
Setup or remove analytics
If you want to use FireBase analytics and crash reporting you need to register and add your google-services.json
The setup process can be completed through Android Studios' helper under tools -> FireBase.
Copyright 2016 Theo Pearson-Bray Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0 Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.