TPF Domain registration
Safeguard important domains for the future of Perl
You are giving ownership of these domains to TPF, that said whilst you are around it is your decision what happens with the DNS...
- Can I have the full ownership back - No, it defeats the purpose of this project
- Can I still use my own DNS? - YES, or we'll run it as you request.
- How do I get records updated if you do the DNS - email us and we'll try be as quick as possible
- Will you do email forwarding - YES
- Can I have access to make changes myself - Sorry, no, it's a single account that will manage everything
How to get your domain added?
- Unlock transfer
- Copy Authorization Key
- Email Dan@DWright.Org (mention any specific DNS requirements)
Domains and contacts
Who actually runs the site and is approved to make alteration requests.
- perlsphere.net - Leo Lapworth email@example.com
- metacpan.org and aticpan.org - from Olaf Alders firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com team can request changes but they use DynDNS so don't really need to
- mcpan.org - from dpetrov (firstname.lastname@example.org), email@example.com team can request changes
- perlnews.org - Dave Cross firstname.lastname@example.org
TPF specific domains / sites