Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Check SAPI library is < 2.0.0 (API change upstream).
- Abstract class for IPC frontend implementation. Port dbus code from main
module to class inheriting from the IpcFrontend.
- SELinux policy module to work around policy in Fedora.
- Limit maximum number of active sessions per connection with '--max-sessions'.
- Flush all transient objects and sessions on daemon start with '--flush-all'.
- Allow passing of sessions across connections with ContextSave / Load.
- Set valgrind leak-check flag to 'full'.
- Client / server communication uses PF_LOCAL sockets instead of pipes.
- bootstrap script now creates VERSION file from 'git describe'. Autoconf gets
version string from it, automake distributes it in 'distcheck'.
- Test harness upgraded to simulator version 974.
- Unit tests upgraded to the 1.x cmocka API.
- Replace use of thread in CommandSource with GMainLoop.
- Replace use of file descriptors with GIO streams.
- Separate 'dispose' and 'finalize' functions in each object.
- Move creation of FDs from connection_new to calling context (dependency
- Unref the GUnixFDList returned by GIO / dbus in the TCTI init function.
This fixes a memory leak in the TCTI library.