bipy is a collection of python scripts to analyze and visualize two-mode (bipartite) networks, mostly aimed at ecological datasets
bipy is released under the terms of the GNU GPL
Author : Timothee Poisot firstname.lastname@example.org Language : Python 2.7 (although not tested, might work under 2.6) Requires : numpy, scipy, pyx, tempfile, urllib, networkx
Changes in this release (v1.0.2)
- Faster measures of nestedness and modularity
- q_c replaced by use_c, also used by nestedness
- import from and export to NetworkX
- method save in bipartite using pickle to keep a bipartite object
- function load to import a previously saved object
- networklevel method to output summary statistics
For a list of the features...
... see the website.